Men have been trying to increase their testosterone levels for decades. Finding ways, however, hasn’t always been the prettiest. From synthetic injections to steroids to introducing harmful chemicals into our system, we’ve gone to some extreme lengths to up our T-levels. If you’re on the hunt for a more natural way to up your T-levels, testosterone boosters might just be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Why you Should Start Boosting T-Levels Now
Unfortunately, it’s not just the older guys that are suffering from low T-levels. Doctors have found that, on average, testosterone levels in men start declining at age 30. After 30, men can expect testosterone levels to continue to plummet by about 1% every year. These declining T-levels are responsible for everything from weight gain to balding to reduced sex drive, and numerous other health problems.
You guys in your 20s aren’t exactly reaping the benefits of high levels of testosterone. As a matter of fact, testosterone in men as a whole has been declining by about 1% a year for decades now. That means at 25 years old, you have less testosterone than your father did at 25, and he had less testosterone at that age than his father did at 25. Doctors haven’t nailed down why we’re seeing a generational loss of testosterone, but most attribute it to sedentary lifestyles and an overall increase in obesity.
Whether you’re 25 years old and looking for a boost in the gym, or 45 and looking to boost in the bedroom, the first thing you need to think about is boosting those T-levels. There are numerous ways to boost testosterone, such as improving your diet, exercising more, or even getting prescription testosterone injections. The easiest and most effective way to increase T-levels, though, is with testosterone boosters.
What are Testosterone Boosters?
As opposed to testosterone shots, testosterone boosters don’t actually contain any testosterone. Instead, these daily supplements contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and all-natural botanicals that are known to help your body to produce more of its own testosterone, naturally.
These all-natural testosterone boosters are meant to be taken daily, for the long-term. For the first 4-6 weeks of supplementation, you may not notice any perceivable changes. That’s because it takes a while for the ingredients in testosterone boosters to build up in your system. After 8-12 weeks of supplementation, your body will be producing far more testosterone than it would be without the testosterone boosters.
As an added bonus, the effects of these testosterone boosters get progressively better. The longer you supplement with them, the better the results get. After 12 weeks of supplementation, T-boosters will have turned your body into a testosterone-producing machine, and you’ll be able to experience all of the benefits that go along with it.
There are numerous testosterone boosters available on the market, and we’ve researched nearly all of them. One of our favorites, that we constantly recommend to readers and friends, is TestRX™. Let’s take a closer look at this powerful, all-natural testosterone booster.
TestRX™ – One of the Most Effective Testosterone Boosters Available
TestRX™ has a ton of advantages compared to its competitors. This well-known brand offers superior results thanks to high-quality ingredients that are naturally sourced using advanced extraction methods.
TestRX™ is backed by doctors, clinical studies, and thousands of happy customers. Think TestRX™ might be for you? Let’s check it out.
How Does TestRX™ Work?
TestRX is a daily dietary supplement that’s designed to help trigger your body to produce more of its own testosterone. It’s a twice-daily system that’s optimally-dosed for men. TestRX™ allows for 24-hour supplementation, so you’re body’s continuously getting increased T-levels, whether you’re working out or catching some Zzz’s.
Over time, TestRX gradually replenishes testosterone stores to that of your younger days. The unique formula offers exceptional outcomes thanks to a clinically-proven proprietary blend. It uses various well-known natural testosterone boosters, including high-impact ingredients like ZMA.
So, what is ZMA & why use it?
ZMA is a natural mineral supplement containing Zinc, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6. When combined, these active ingredients feed off of each other and help maximize protein synthesis. TestRX has ideal dosages of ZMA, giving it an edge above the rest when it comes to naturally boosting testosterone.
What Results Can You Expect & When?
If you’re looking for a testosterone booster that can produce immediate results, you’re probably not going to find it. Natural testosterone boosters take time to build. Most men start to see improved quality of life in small ways around 1-month in. However, it can take upwards of 2-3 months to see the full effects of raised testosterone levels.
The good news is, if you’re patient and take the supplement every day as recommended, you should be able to see some serious benefits from T-boosters like TestRX. Those benefits can include:
- Changes to energy levels and stamina are typically the first to be seen.
- Increased strength and general weight loss usually occur soon after.
- You’ll probably enjoy a boost to your libido with a bigger sex drive next.
- Lean muscle mass and a more contoured physique gradually improve thereafter.
When you’ll see which results can also vary from person to person, however, you should notice continued improvement throughout your supplementation until you reach peak results. Some guys report better and better outcomes for 6+ months or more.
The TestRX Guarantee
TestRX is backed by a 67-day money-back guarantee. This should give you plenty of time to check out the supplement for yourself risk-free. If you’re not 100% satisfied within that time, just send your empty boxes back for a full refund. You can even return full boxes that are unused if you opted to buy in bulk.
How to Take TestRX
TestRX is a twice-daily supplement. You’ll take two gel capsules at breakfast, and then another two capsules later in the afternoon. It’s that easy. Go about your day and let TestRX do the rest.
For best absorption, it’s recommended to take each dose as close to the same time every day. You should also take TestRX™ with lots of water and, if possible, a meal.
Is TestRX™ Safe for Long-Term Use?
You’ll be happy to know, TestRX is a side-effect-free formula. There are very few, if any, consumer-reported side effects when recommended dosages are taken. Most guys see significant results without going overboard with this optimally-dosed formula. So stick with the allotted daily amount, and you should be good to go.
TestRX is an all-natural supplement that’s safe and effective for long-term use. Unlike synthetic alternatives for boosting T-levels, you won’t have any “comedown” effects, nor will you need to stack or cycle the supplement to see continued results. As long as you keep taking it, the results will remain the same.
Advantages of Choosing TestRX
We really like TestRX for a variety of reasons. It uses high-impact ingredients that are clinically-proven to increase testosterone production with no unwanted effects. The well-rounded supplement helps with everything an aging man could want. From improving physical and sexual wellness to having overall health benefits, you really can’t go wrong with this all-natural testosterone booster.
- Trusted brand backed by thousands of happy customers
- Quality ingredients that really work
- Results in as little as 1-month
- Safe & effective for long-term use
- It has a risk-free trial for a full 67-days
One of the most important things that impressed us about TestRX™ is its strict adherence to cGMP guidelines. The manufacturer is based in the USA, which means you’re getting a product that’s made in a well-regulated facility. Each ingredient is pre-tested for optimal safety and potency prior to use.
What’s the Downside to TestRX™?
Let’s face it. TestRX™ isn’t the cheapest testosterone booster on the market. But, we’re pretty confident it’s one of the best out there. If you’re serious about increasing your T-levels, TestRX might be an investment worth considering.
TestRX can also be purchased in bulk, allowing for significant discounts. And since you’ll need to keep taking it to see the lasting effects, it’s not a bad idea to stock up while you can.
Where Can You Buy TestRX ?
There’s nothing worse than going from store to store looking for your favorite supplement only to find it’s out of stock. Fortunately, TestRX™ can be bought directly online from the supplier. Purchasing is quick, easy, and confidential. Within a day or two, hassle-free shipments are made right to your door without even having to leave the house. What could be better than that?
While you might be tempted to search for TestRX elsewhere, it’s generally not a good idea to buy health supplements from third-party sources. Buying right from the supplier means you’ll be able to get a quality product that is tested for superior freshness and purity. It’s also the only way to make sure you qualify for the money-back guarantee.
What are the Benefits of Boosting Testosterone Levels?
Using TestRX to boost testosterone levels can have a positive impact on nearly every aspect of your wellbeing, from sexual health to physical health to mental health. Let’s take a closer look at these benefits.
Boosting Testosterone and its Effect on Sexual Health
Testosterone, the most important sexually related hormone in men, affects nearly every aspect of your sexual health. Boosting T-levels can help:
- Improve Libido – Testosterone and libido are directly linked together. As testosterone levels drop, so does a man’s sex drive. Numerous studies have confirmed that boosting T-levels can improve libido, even in men with an already diminished sex drive.
- Treat Erectile Issues – Low testosterone is one of the two main causes of erection quality issues (flood flow to the penis being the other). Boosting T-levels can help you to get erections faster, and you’ll be able to maintain them longer.
- Boost Fertility – Numerous scientific studies have confirmed that boosting T-levels can improve semen volume and sperm count, motility, and morphology. All of which are necessary for male fertility.
- Increase Stamina – Now that your libido is up, and you’re getting erections on demand, you’re going to need the energy to take advantage of these benefits. Thankfully, a boost in energy and stamina are directly related to a boost in testosterone.
Boosting Testosterone and its Effect on Physical Health
Professional athletes and trainers have always known that boosting T-levels is one of the best ways for a man to improve physical health. If you’re looking to get in shape, fast, boosting testosterone levels can help by:
- Buring Fat – Testosterone is partially responsible for turning fat into energy. By boosting T-levels, your body will be able to more efficiently burn the fat in your diet, as opposed to storing that fat in your mid-section.
- Building Lean Muscle – Testosterone may not be able to build lean muscle on its own, but it can improve the results of your work out. Researchers have determined that testosterone is able to increases neurotransmitters, which encourages tissue and muscle growth.
- Muscle Recovery – Not only can testosterone build lean muscle, but it can also facilitate the repair of that muscle. This means that you’ll be able to work out harder and recover quicker.
- Improving Bone Strength – Testosterone levels are directly related to bone mineral density. Low testosterone levels can be responsible for brittle bones, as well as osteoporosis. Boosting testosterone levels build strong, healthy bones, which are less likely to break.
Boosting Testosterone and its Effect on Mental & Cognitive Health
Testosterone levels just don’t improve our physical and sexual wellbeing. There have been numerous clinical studies on the correlation between testosterone levels and mental\congnitive health. These studies have found that boosting T-levels can:
- Improve Memory – In a publication written by Harvard Medical School, researchers have been able to connect higher testosterone levels to better preservation of the brain tissue responsible for storing memories
- Improve Processing Speeds – Research has shown that boosting testosterone in men between the ages of 34-70 also had a direct effect on them being able to process new information.
- Improve Mood – Researchers have determined that there is a direct link between low testosterone and depression and irritability. When men with low testosterone were given testosterone treatments, those men reported an improvement in mood and wellbeing, as well as less irritability.
Now’s the Time to Consider a Testosterone Booster for Optimal Health
Declining levels of testosterone can wreak havoc on a man’s life. Not only does it have a detrimental effect on sexual, mental, and physical health, but it can also destroy a man’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
This doesn’t have to happen to you, though. By supplementing with a testosterone booster such as TestRX™ to increase T-levels, you can vastly improve your overall quality of life, both in the gym and in the bedroom.
Luke is ProvHosp’s in-house journalist interested in all things natural. A graduate of the University of Michigan’s Journalism program, Luke is always eager to get the next story of discovery in the field of health sciences.