- Our Services
Millions of Americans suffer every year from urinary tract related medical disorders. At Providence Hospital, our board certified Urologists deal with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. The treatment of malignant disease is a very large portion of this urologic practice.
In some cases, people with a urinary tract infection or other urological disorders may not experience any symptoms at all. However, if you have never been diagnosed with any urological disorders or are experiencing one or more the following common symptoms, you may need to contact one of Providence’s urologists as soon as possible to avoid further complications.
- frequent urination, especially at night
- inability to urinate
- trouble starting or holding back urination
- a weak or interrupted flow of urine
- painful or burning urination
- blood in the urine or semen
- painful ejaculation
- frequent pain in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs
- Kidney Disease
Our dedicated physicians can ensure accurate diagnosis simply by listening to your description of the symptoms and onset of the condition and physical examination. In other cases, clinical testing will be required for diagnosis and treatment.
In the wide scope of urology, Providence's team of urologists specializes in the following areas:
- Calculi (urinary tract stones)
- Female Urology (urinary incontinence and pelvic outlet relaxation disorders)
- Male Infertility
- Neurourology (voiding disorders, and urodynamic evaluation of patients)
- Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence
- Pediatric Urology
- Urologic Oncology (cancer )
Our staff provide services related to the kidneys, urinary, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the male reproductive organs including the testesepididymisseminal vesicles, prostate, and penis.
For more information on these and other urinary tract disorders, click here to connect with one of our physicians or call our physician referral services line at (202) 269-7500.