Expert Medical Care, inside Your Home
Medical House Calls is a program that brings primary healthcare to older or disabled adults who live in the Providence service area and who cannot leave their home in order to get the care that they need. A multidisciplinary healthcare team provides compassionate care at home that includes:
- Education and Support for Patients, Family Members, and Caregivers.
- Preventative Healthcare Services
- Safety and Environmental Issues Evaluation
- Scheduled and Urgent-Care Visits
- Technologically Advanced Diagnostic Tests
Connect with the Senior Health Specialist Team
For more information about Providence Medical House Calls, call (202) 683-4340.