Leaders in Hand, Wrist and Upper Extremity Care
Many of our daily activities are possible because of the versatility and flexibility of your upper extremities. Our surgeons at Providence Center for Orthopaedics have the experience and dedication to keep your fingers, hands, wrists, arms, elbows and shoulders functioning.
A Leader in Minimally Invasive Procedures
The Providence Center for Orthopaedics is a leader in minimally invasive procedures of the hand and upper extremities and has made treatment for problems like carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger fingers and other common problems easier than ever.
Evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of the hand require special skills. We apply our clinical expertise to establish a fast, accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan that fits the needs of each patient. Our team of medical professionals is experienced in treating a variety of conditions affecting the shoulder, arm and hand. We specialize in the treatment of:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Soft tissue sprains, strains and contusions
- Overuse and traumatic injuries to the upper extremity and hand
- Degenerative and rheumatoid arthritis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Impingement syndromes of the shoulder, elbow and wrist
- Instability of the shoulder
- Fractures, dislocations and subluxations
- Dupuytern’s Disease