At Providence Hospital, we have an exceptional staff of orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists ready to treat your Hand and Upper Extremity problems with an individualized treatment plan that is right for you.
The Upper Extremity is vital for daily living activities, such as driving to work, typing up a report, and even waving hello to a friend. When daily activities such as these become difficult and painful, turn to Providence’s Orthopedic Services for compassionate and advanced care that will have you back to normal in no time.
Providence’s orthopedic team and Rehabilitative Services staff are qualified to treat many hand, arm, and shoulder problems. Services we provide include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dislocations, Fractures, and Subluxations
- Elbow, Shoulder, and Wrist Impingement Syndromes
- Overuse and Traumatic Injuries to Hand & Upper Extremity
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability
- Soft Tissue Contusions, Sprains, and Strains