- Health Professionals
- Medical Internships
The Providence Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program has been operative for over 40 years and affiliated with the Department of Medicine at George Washington University since 1979. Although the residency is based and managed at Providence Hospital , senior residents may rotate at the University Hospital for selected subspecialty electives. George Washington University 's full-time faculty frequently lecture at Providence .
- Full-time Program Director appointed by the Board of Directors
- Chairman, Department of Medicine elected by the Attending Staff
- Full-time Directors of ICU and CCU
- Hospital based teaching faculty in Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases, Endocrinology, Oncology/Hematology, Pulmonary Medicine, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine
- Voluntary staff physicians who serve as part-time faculty in General Medicine or subspecialties