- Carroll Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- About Carroll Manor
About Carroll Manor
In April 1996, Carroll Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center opened its doors on the grounds of Providence Hospital with a mission to serve all persons giving special attention to elderly persons who are poor and vulnerable.
Carroll Manor is a state-of-the-art skilled nursing center providing short-term and long-term medical, nursing, and rehabilitation services. Accredited by The Joint Commission and Medicare/Medicaid certified, the center has private and shared accommodations available for up to 252 residents. Since Carroll Manor is conveniently located on the Providence Hospital Campus, residents benefit from easy access to the hospital’s inpatient services, as well as a wide array of outpatient services and specialty programs.
Board-certified geriatricians, Geriatric Nurse Managers, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nurse Assistants deliver outstanding physician and medical services at Carroll Manor. All members of the Carroll Manor staff work together to provide quality medical care for, and to maintain the well-being of, every resident.
Nursing services offered at Carroll Manor include:
- Dementia Care: The Dementia Care program addresses the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of cognitive impairment. The Dementia suite is a secure area that creates a safe environment including a beautiful, landscaped courtyard for residents to enjoy the outdoors.
- Intermediate Care: This program focuses on the maintenance of function for residents who are frail and/or have physical limitations that prevent him or her from meeting self-care needs.
- Skilled Care: The Skilled Care staff provides a higher level of professional and/or technical nursing intervention to residents who need it most.
- Sub acute Care: This area is specifically designed to meet the needs of residents who require inpatient rehabilitation treatment through the use of physical, occupational, and speech therapy, but do not require acute or long-term care.
We invite you to visit Carroll Manor. We are located at:
Carroll Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
1150 Varnum Street, NE
Washington, DC 20017
Looking to Volunteer at Carroll Manor? Click here to find out how!